Roasted nuts are a traditional dish served during a traditional Christmas dinner. These amazing crunchy traditional roasted nuts can be served as a part of the Christmas dinner spread or can be served as appetizers and also make for a great snack for kids. Learn how to make these delicious yet simple to make Christmas roasted nuts and serve them along with your Christmas dinner this year.
Ingredients for roasted nuts
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 3 cups nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Start by preheating the oven to 250 Degrees F.
- Take a baking tray and grease with butter or margarine.
- In a mixing bowl add egg white and water and beat till it’s light and fluffy.
- Add the nuts and mix them well with the egg white.
- In another bowl add salt, cinnamon and sugar
- Remove the nuts on the baking tray and bust with sugar mix.
- Bake in the oven until the nuts have become crisp and roasted.
Your roasted nuts are ready to be served along with other Christmas delicacies; you can prepare these roasted nuts and serve them as a cocktail snack or appetizer for a party. These roasted nuts also make for a healthy snack for kids. You can use nuts like hazelnuts, pecan nuts, almonds, cashew nuts or any other nut of your choice, you an also mix various nuts together to make a mix roasted nut recipe. You can add other spices to the nuts to make a sweet spicy roasted nuts recipe.