Here we have a traditional roast beef recipe that is prepared during Christmas and is served as the main course for a Christmas dinner. This juicy and delicious roast beef is just perfect for a family dinner and tastes great with roast potatoes and baked vegetables. Learn how to make this amazing roast beef recipe here.
- 4 lbs of Boneless Rump cut
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 sprig sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Take a large roasting pan and grease with butter or oil
- Place the herbs on the bottom on the pan
- Place the beef on the pan and make small incisions in the meat
- Place a clove of garlic in each incision
- Baste the meat with oil
- Season the meat with salt and pepper
- Place the roasting pan in the oven and roast at 350 Degrees F for an hour.
- Lower the heat to 250 Degrees F and roast for an additional 2 hours
- Once the roast is done remove from the oven and let it cool for a while before you serve.
Serve this amazing roast beef with gravy or sauce. This is a perfect main course for a Christmas dinner and can be served with other Christmas delicacies and a side of roast potatoes and baked vegetables.