The Traditional pumpkin pie has been a staple dist at the Christmas dinner table for ages, this rich creamy Christmas pie tastes amazing when combined with other traditional Christmas dishes. Here we have a classic pumpkin pie recipe that is great for a Christmas dinner with friends and family.
Learn how to make this rich and delicious Christmas pumpkin pie by following these simple recipe given here.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie
- 1One 9 Inch Pie crust
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/4 tsp powdered cloves
- 1/2 tsp powdered nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound Pumpkin
- 1 condensed Milk
- Start by taking a pan and adding the pumpkin to it, add water and allow to cook over a medium flame.
- Set the oven to preheat at 450 Degrees F.
- Take a mixing bowl, add sugar salt and spice powder to the bowl and mix well.
- Add the cooked pumpkin and mix well till you have a smooth mix.
- Beat the eggs and add to the pumpkin mix.
- Add the condensed milk to the mix and mix well.
- Take a pie dish, dust with flour and place the crust in the dish.
- Pour the pumpkin mix into the crust.
- Bake the pie for 20 min at 450 Degrees F and then reduce the heat to 350 Degrees F, bake the pie for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
- Remove the pie from the oven and allow cooling.
Your Christmas pumpkin pie is ready to serve, serve this delicious pumpkin pie along with whipped cream or with vanilla ice cream. This pie makes for a great Christmas dinner dessert and is simple to make.
You can substitute fresh pumpkin for a canned pumpkin.