During Christmas time traditional Christmas recipes like the traditional roast turkey or goose are prepared. Along with these traditional roast recipes you have the classic traditional cranberry sauce. Cranberry sauce has become synonymous with festivals like thanksgiving and Christmas where people eat cranberry sauce along with roast turkey.
We have the perfect traditional cranberry sauce recipe that you can make during Christmas or during thanksgiving. This classic cranberry sauce recipe is easy to follow and tastes delicious. Serve this cranberry sauce along with you roast turkey.
Ingredients for cranberry sauce
- 24 oz. fresh cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Take a large saucepan and add sugar and water
- Add the cinnamon sticks and stir well until sugar dissolves.
- Place the pan on a medium flame and allow the water to boil
- Add the cranberries and continue to boil for 15, keep stirring the mix.
- Remove the pan and allow the sauce to cool down before you place in the refrigerator.
Serve this sauce along with turkey or roast duck or goose.