Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Here we have a traditional Christmas peanut butter cookie recipe. This amazing peanut butter cookie is perfect for the Christmas season and is a favourite with kids, you can either use creamy peanut butter or chunky peanut butter for this amazing peanut butter cookie recipe.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanuts
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Mix flour, soda bicarb, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a bowl add butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter and mix until light and fluffy.
- Beat eggs into butter mix one at a time.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add flour mix and mix well.
- Grease a baking tray
- Roll out small balls and place on the tray.
- Using a fork flatten the balls in the center
- Place the tray in the oven for 10 min.
These amazing traditional Christmas peanut butter cookies are amazing and taste great.