Here we have the perfect peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie recipe that you can bake this Christmas, these amazing Christmas cookies are great and are a guaranteed hit with kids and adults alike.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, soda bicarbonate
- Ina bowl wisk butter and brown sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy
- Add egg to the butter mix and mix well.
- Add milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Mix flour and butter mix and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well
- Take a large baking tray, grease well
- Spoon out the mix using a table spoon and place in the oven to bake for 10 min.
These peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies are great to taste and are great to make for any occasion. These amazing Christmas cookies can be gifted to friends and family during Christmas