Here we have a great Christmas cookie recipe. This amazing oatmeal and raisin cookie recipe is great for Christmas season and is a favorite with adults and children alike, learn how to make this amazing oatmeal and raisin recipe here.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees F
- Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder
- In a bowl, mix butter, white and brown sugar and wisk till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add raisins and oats and mix well
- Add flour mix and mix well
- Take a tablespoon and spoon the dough on a baking tray
- Bake for 10 min.
These amazing Christmas cookies taste great and are light and crunchy, these amazing oatmeal and peanut butter cookies are great fro Christmas.