Here we have a recipe for a great Christmas season cookie that tastes delicious and is simple to bake, these Christmas snowball cookies are just perfect for the Christmas season and can be either gifted to friends or family during Christmas or be served as a snack. Children just love these amazing snowball cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 flour
- 1 cup pecan nuts
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Prepare a baking tray by greasing it well
- Take a large bowl add flour, salt and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar and nuts.
- In a bowl mix butter and vanilla and mix well
- Add flour mix and mix well.
- Take a tablespoon and spoon out the dough on the tray
- Bake the cookies for 15 min in the oven.
- Remove the cookies and roll them in the confectioners’ sugar and allow them to cool.
These amazing sugar coated cookies look amazing and are perfect for the Christmas season. You can have children help you roll these amazing cookies in the sugar making it a fun activity for them.