Here we have another amazing Christmas Trifle recipe, this amazing Christmas raspberry trifle is just right for Christmas night dinner and is as simple to make as it is delicious. Learn how to make this amazing Christmas raspberry trifle recipe given here.
Ingredients for Christmas Raspberry Trifle
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 sponge cake
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 3 cups raspberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp almonds, chopped
- Fresh raspberries
- Start by taking a large saucepan; add milk, sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir the mix.
- Place the pan on a medium flame and cook until it thickens.
- Remove the mix from the flame and add egg yolks, stir well.
- Place the pan back on the heat and boil for 2 min.
- Add vanilla to the milk and mix well.
- Take the cake cut into slices and apply jam on the slices.
- Cut the slices into cubes(1 inch).
- Take a trifle dish, place the cake pieces at the bottom.
- Place a layer of berries on the cake.
- Pour the custard mix over the berries.
- Top custard with whipped cream.
- Cover with berries and place in the refrigerator overnight.
This amazing raspberry Christmas trifle is ready to serve up, you can serve this trifle with whipped cream.