Christmas Pumpkin Cheesecake
Here we have a classic pumpkin cheese cake recipe that you can make during Christmas season. This Christmas pumpkin cheese cake recipe tastes delicious and is simple to make, you can use this easy cheese cake recipe to surprise your family this Christmas. This pumpkin cheese cake recipe would look and taste good on your Christmas dessert platter.
- 3/4 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts(ground)
- 3 (8 ounce) packaged cream cheese
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp powder cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mace powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/8 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl add the cracker crumbs, ground pecan nuts, white sugar, brown sugar, melted butter and mix well.
- Take a 9 inch cake pan and pour the mix into it and press it down.
- In a mixing bowl add the canned pumpkin, 3 egg yolks, mace, cinnamon, ginger , 3/4 cup sugar and salt and mix well.
- In another bowl beat the cheese until fluffy.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar and mix well.
- Add the egg to the cheese mix and mix well.
- Add whipped cream to the cheese mix and mix well.
- Add vanilla, lemon extract and corn starch.
- Pour out the mix onto the crust and bake at 350 degree F for an hour.
- Remove the cake from oven allow complete cooling.
- Refrigerate overnight
Garnish the Pumpkin cheese cake with roasted pecan nuts.