Christmas decorations are incomplete without shiny Christmas stars, we place a Christmas star lantern outside the house during Christmas and have small Christmas stars decorate the house and Christmas tree. Here we look at how to make Christmas stars out of paper.
Material for Christmas paper Star
- 3-4 sheets of stiff paper
- hot water
- star-shaped cookie cutter
- Take the paper and shred it into small pieces and put in the blender.
- Add 1 cup of hot water and allow it to sit for 5-7 min.
- Now take the plate, cover with folded cloth and put the cookie cutter on the cloth.
- Mix the paper till you have a pulp.
- Heat your oven to 250 degrees F.
- Drain out the water from the paper pulp
- Put some of the pulp into the cookie cutter.
- Sprinkle glitter on top of it.
- Ensure that you press out the water from the paper star.
- Place the star on a baking sheet, make more of these stars and then bake them for 1-2 hrs.
- Once the stars have cooled, string them onto a ribbon and put them up in your house or on the tree.