This amazing Christmas candy is just perfect for the Christmas season. These delicious Christmas marshmallows are great as they are colored in the traditional Christmas colors of red and green. Learn how to make these amazing Christmas candies here.
- 2 tsp butter
- 3 sheets gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take a large baking tray and line with parchment paper.
- Take a saucepan, add 1/2 cup water and mix gelatine and mix
- Take another pan add sugar, corn syrup and salt, place on a medium flame and allow to boil.
- Boil the mix until it starts to thicken
- Remove the syrup from the flame and add gelatine mix and mix well.
- Beat the mix until the mix becomes fluffy.
- Pour the mix into the pan and allow to set overnight.
- Once the marsh mallows have set, use a knife to cut them in squares.
- Coat the marsh mallows with topping of various colors and dredge through sugar powder.
These amazing marshmallows taste great and perfect for the Christmas season.