Christmas Gingerbread Cake
This Christmas ginger bread cake is a delicious traditional holiday dessert. Spice up your Christmas dessert tray this Christmas season by preparing this traditional Christmas ginger bread recipe given here.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup molasses
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat you oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Grease a 15 inch cake pan.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the butter and sugar and wisk till light golden color.
- Add water, eggs and molasses to the butter and wisk till you have a smooth consistency.
- Add ginger, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to the flour and mix well.
- Add the flour mix to the butter mix and mix well till you have a smooth mix free of lumps.
- Pour the cake mix into the pre greased pan and put it in the oven to bake for 25 min.
- Remove the cake from the oven and allow complete cooling.
You can serve this Traditional Ginger Bread along with a orange sauce.