Here we have a great Christmas chocolate and cranberry pudding recipe that is great to make for a Christmas dinner. Learn how to male this amazing Christmas cranberry and chocolate recipe by following this simple recipe given here. This is a great recipe that children would love as it does not contain any alcohol and is filled with yummy chocolate chips.
Ingredients for Christmas Chocolate and Cranberry pudding
- 80g dried cranberries
- 80g raisins
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 3 eggs
- 125 g butter
- 125g brown sugar
- 175g flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp spice mix
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 g ground almonds
- 100g chocolate chips
- Take a 1.5 litre pudding basin and grease it well.
- Place a round piece of greaseproof paper at the bottom of the basin.
- In a mixing bowl mix cranberries, raisins and zest.
- Add butter to the mix and mix well.
- Add beaten eggs to the mix and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add orange juice and mix well.
- In a bowl add flour, spice, ground almond and baking soda and mix well. Add this mix to the pudding mix.
- Add chocolate chips to the mix and mix well.
- Pour the pudding mix into the pudding basin and cover with grease proof paper.
- Leave the pudding for 1 hr and then place in the steamer for 2 hours.
This amazing chocolate and cranberry Christmas pudding is ready to serve, you can serve this amazing Christmas pudding along with whipped cream.