Here we have the perfect Christmas bonbon recipe. These berry bonbons taste amazing and are simple to make. Learn how to make these amazing chocolate coated berry bonbons and serve them up this Christmas.
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup vanilla wafers (crushed)
- 1/4 cup canned strawberry
- 15 ounces white chocolate candy coating
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- Take a large bowl, add cream cheese and wisk till its light and fluffy.
- Add melted chocolate chips and mix well
- Add crushed vanilla wafers and mix well.
- Add strawberries and mix well
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 3-4 hrs.
- Take a baking pan, cover with parchment paper and spoon out the mix onto the tray
- Take a pan, add milk chocolate coating and mix well until smooth.
- Dip the spooned out balls in the chocolate coating and place on the tray to set.
Once these Christmas bonbons are set you can decorate them with different colored icing sugar or just eat them as it is. These make for great Christmas candy treats.