Here we have an amazing Christmas chocolate and peanut butter candy. These classic chocolate peanut butter candies are not only easy to make but taste delicious and are perfect for Christmas as well as any special occasion. These amazing candies are perfect with a chocolate covering and soft peanut butter centers.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 5 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate
- Start by taking a bowl
- Add 1/2 cup peanut butter, butter , salt and sugar and mix well until smooth.
- Take a pan , add chocolate chips and chopped milk chocolate and peanut butter and melt over a medium flame.
- Take a miniature muffin tray, line with parchment paper
- Spoon out the chocolate mix into the muffin tray
- Add spoonful of peanut butter into each cup
- Cover the peanut butter with more chocolate
- Allow the chocolate to set
These amazing chocolate peanut butter candy are great for a Christmas treat and kids love these candies.