Here we have a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe that tastes amazing, this crunchy chocolate chip cookie recipe is great for a special occasion like Christmas or for any other holiday or can be baked whenever you feel the urge for a crunchy and gooey chocolate chip cookie. Kids love these amazing chocolate chip cookies and you can have them help you when making these Christmas cookies. These chocolate chip cookies are great for gifting to friends and family during Christmas.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon soda bicarbonate
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Take a large baking tray and grease it well
- In a large bowl mix salt, soda bicarbonate and flour and mix well.
- In another bowl mix butter, brown sugar, white sugar , butter, milk and mix well.
- Beat in egg yolk, egg and vanilla extract and mix well until you have a golden smooth mix.
- Add flour and mix well
- Add chocolate chips and mix well
- Using a table spoon spoon out the batter and drop on the tray
- Bake the cookies for 10 min or until golden brown
- Remove the cookies and allow cooling.
These amazing chocolate chip cookies have the right texture and are great to be gifted during Christmas.