Here we have a classic Christmas recipe, these Caramel and nut candies are not only easy to make but also delicious to taste. These amazing caramel and nut candies are just perfect for the Christmas season and are a great favorite with children. Learn how to make these amazing Christmas candies here.
- 25 caramels
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp shortening
- Take a pan, add caramel, milk and butter and place over a low flame until caramel melts.
- Add nuts and mix well
- Take a tray, cover with parchment paper and spoon out the candy mix on the tray.
- In a pan add chocolate chips and place over a medium flame until chocolate melts.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the caramel nut candy.
- Place in the refrigerator until the candy sets.
These amazing caramel and nut candies are just right for Christmas; you can use various nuts to make these delicious Christmas candies.