This Banana Split Cake is not just simple to bake but delicious. You can try this banana split cake recipe to surprise your family this Christmas.
How to make a Banana Split Cake
- 2 cups cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packaged cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 container frozen whipped topping
- 1 jar cherries, drained
- 12 ounces crushed peanuts
- In a mixing bowl add cracker crumbs,3/4 cup sugar and melted butter and mix well.
- Press the mix into a 9” cake tin.
- Refrigerate the cake until chilled.
- In a bowl beat the cheese, powdered sugar till smooth and fluffy.
- Spread the cheese mix over the crust.
- Add a layer of pineapple and banana over the cream cheese.
- Add whipped topping to the pineapple and banana layer.
- Garnish with peanuts and cherries.
- Refrigerate until chilled.